- Consult with clients and gather requirements to implement B Circle’s software to transform the client’s processes into a digital flow.
- Create and execute project work plans to meet requirements and project objectives.
- Manage project timeline and resource planning to minimize disruptions, anticipate obstacles including risk management.
- Participate and coordinate with internal teams such as BA, Developer and Technical Team and closely working with clients.
- Create review and approve design specification.
- Test system with the customer (UAT) and move the UAT to production (Go Live).
- Closely monitor and track project progress to ensure a smooth and timely handover of the project.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in BA, SA, Consult or Enterprise Software Project Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related fields.
- Proficient in Project Management, project planning and estimating.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of enterprise software technologies
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, leadership, and team management skills
- Good command of English.
- 5 Workday with flexible work hours.
- Personale Notebook
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to meet customers
- Performance bonus.
- Annual travel 15 days leave per year.
Inquire about the details and qualifications of our open positions. Or send your resume and work to us for consideration at email@example.com
To know more about us: Please visit www.bcircle.co.th
Location of work: B&F Building 182/11 Krungthonburi Soi 6, Banglumpoo-Lang, Klongsarn, Bangkok 10600 Thailand (200 M. from BTS Krungthonburi)